The DTC Transportation PE Exam Review is an online course featuring Dr. Tom’s successful, exam-focused 20-Week approach. This comprehensive and targeted review uses his tried and true method for organizing your exam resource materials and a problem-solving strategy for maximizing your ability to solve problems quickly during the exam. The course is easy to access online and can be done at your pace and on your schedule.
The Review covers both the AM Breadth Exam and the PM Transportation Exam.
- Part 1: Civil AM Exam (Breadth) – For the first 15 weeks, you will review the common Civil AM Exam topics in each of the five Civil Engineering areas. Each area is covered in three weeks and will have a different expert instructor.
- Part 2: Transportation PM Exam (Depth) – For the last 5 weeks, you will review PM Exam topics for your area, familiarizing you with solutions for the type of problems you will see on the exam.
In the Review, you follow detailed, day-by-day assignments in your study plan in which you:
- go online to watch pre-recorded video lessons (over 50),
- read selected assignments in the CERM and other reference books,
- learn the most efficient ways to solve problems,
- work numerous, carefully chosen problems including:
- assigned NCEES practice exam problems,
- weekly Challenge Problems with solution videos in the course (over 50),
- weekly Assessment Problems in the course,
- access a Participant Forum to ask your instructors questions about the course content,
- download handouts for every lesson and problem presented,
- use these handouts and your notes to build your own Personalized Resource Notebooks,
- download and use the Civil Exam Day Companion reference.
It’s a lot of material and a lot of work, but if you follow the plan, you will be prepared for the exam.